PEER 150 Atlanta Regional Dinner
Thursday, April 18th, 2019
The PEER 150
The Atlanta members of The PEER 150 are honored to host an evening of networking and content at Fiserv Headquarters. Attendance is open to senior human resources executives approved by our PEER 150 team.
You are invited to join us for an evening of engaging content and idea sharing, along with great food and plenty of networking time with your peers.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, April 18th!
Thursday, April 18th
5:00 pm – Networking & Cocktail Reception
6:00 pm – Private Office Tour
6:30 pm – Dinner Served
7:00 pm – Welcome Comments
7:15 pm – How HR Drives Revenue by Making Culture Part of the Growth Strategy:
Kerri Faber, VP, HR at Fiserv and PEER 150 member, will speak on her experience in high growth companies, rapidly changing business needs and how culture can create value. She will stress on how it is part of a company’s brand both internally and externally. No matter the size of the company or where the business is in its lifecycle, HR should play a valuable part of selling the business to investors, external and internal clients and future talent.
Kerri will lead a discussion based on the following questions:
- How can HR be a champion for culture within the company and other initiatives like diversity, recruiting and staffing and university relationships?
- What are lessons learned around “culture misses” in a high growth environment that need to be remembered?
- The workforce today wants a connection – to be part of a company and workforce that matters. They want a clear understanding of business realities, what is going well, what isn’t, what customer feedback indicates misses and opportunities for improvement.
- They also want top leadership that is frequently engaged, to feel connected with leadership. Are leadership actions connected with the communicated values and growth strategies? In short, are they taking action on what they discuss? How can HR help bridge that gap?
- HR has a big opportunity weigh in with growth enablers, with people and to be the pulse of organization. Is HR approachable and credible? Do people see that their inputs, both good and bad, are listened to? Do they see changes made that HR championed based on their input?
8:30 pm – Prize Drawing & Adjourn
For more information about sponsorship, please contact MadeleineGrubb@thepeer150.com.
For over 20 years, CareerBuilder has been at the forefront of innovation when it comes to using data and technology to evolve the human capital management space, with solutions that help employers find, hire and manage great people. About Us. What We Do. Our Products. Why CareerBuilder.
GetFive is a provider of modern outplacement solutions, known for its proven 5-Step Method for job search. We help employer brands reach their full potential through Active Engagement™. By ensuring that outbound employees are immediately focusing on their careers – rather than their frustrations – we are able to substantially reduce the adverse impact on your social reputation. Invest in the success of your outbound employees and watch your employer brand thrive! Learn more at getfive.com.
Radford partners with technology and life sciences companies to reimagine their approach to rewards, empowering them to achieve superior levels of people and business performance. Radford is part of Aon plc (NYSE: AON). For more information, please visit radford.aon.com.
2900 Westside Pkwy
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Fiserv is a global leader in financial services technology solutions. We’re helping more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver experiences for a digital world that’s always on. Solutions that enable today’s consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. At the point of thought.